[pd-discuss] Public Domain Works statistics page online

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 22 11:20:12 UTC 2009

We now have some basic stats info on the site:

<http://www.publicdomainworks.net/stats/>

These only show some of the stats library data (that which could be
easily cached and tabulated), but it is already useful:

* It is clear we have misparsed some dates as we have a fair few Items
and Persons whose dates are in the future!
* For recordings (from CHARM data) we managed to have an average 3 to
1 match rate on items to works (i.e. for each work there were on
average 3 recordings)

Rufus