[pd-discuss] How to build a public domain calculator?

Guibault, L. L.Guibault at uva.nl
Thu Nov 19 08:02:47 UTC 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Should we not put some of these things (including your blogpost on OKFN)
on the Communia website? 1) to get involvement and 2) to show that we
reached results during our working group?

Best regards,

Lucie

Lucie Guibault
Instituut voor Informatierecht
Universiteit van Amsterdam

Bezoekadres:
Korte Spinhuissteeg  3, Kamer B2.17, Amsterdam
Postadres:
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam, Nederland

Tel: +31.20.525.3947
Fax: +31.20.525.3033
Email: L.Guibault at uva.nl
Website: www.ivir.nl

Please note that I am not in the office on Mondays