[pd-discuss] Notes from PD meeting 27 April

Sara Wingate Gray sara.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 28 15:31:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,
thanks for everyone's input yesterday at the PD meeting, I've put up onto the wiki the notes from the meeting. If there's anything I missed out please do add it in:

http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/publicdomain/meetings

Thanks for listening & taking part.

Please note that we agreed at the meeting to remain at bi-monthly meetups, with the caveat that a subsection of the group can aim to meet up monthly in order to ensure that things are followed through in the intervening periods.

For future reference (and time zone conversions) please see the OKF events calendar here:

http://www.okfn.org/calendar/

(note that PD meetings are currently logged as monthly in the calendar, this will be changed ASAP in response to yesterday's agreed changes).

Best wishes,
Sara

Sara Wingate Gray
sara.gray at okfn.org