[pd-discuss] Public Domain Community

Primavera De Filippi pdefilippi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:03:13 UTC 2010

Dear list members,
I have compiled a list of people that I believe might be interested in
joining or supporting the Public Domain Working Group - including
those who are already part of it. I basically went through a
literature review (searching for "public domain" and "commons" through
the electronic database of the European University Institute) and I
included the name of everyone who has written something on the topic.
Here is the link to the spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=ttCIgYByK70LFf2tzQloqCw&authkey=COOG7cgF&hl=en#gid=0
Of course, I am pretty sure I have forgotten someone.. so it would be
great if you could let me know the name of whoever you think should be
included in the list.
I would also like to come up with a list of academic departments with
prominent Public Domain scholars or at least a general interest in the
Public domain. Do you have anything else in mind other than the IViR
and the Center for the Study of the Public Domain at Duke?
Looking forward to your answers,
Primavera