[pd-discuss] Consultation on behalf of the Reflection Group ("Comité des Sages") on boosting cultural heritage online in Europe.

Paul Keller pk at kl.nl
Wed Aug 25 12:59:10 UTC 2010

[apologies for cross posting]

dear all,
guess all of you are aware that the European Commission's reflection group on cultural heritage is currently running a consultation on boosting cultural heritage online in Europe. This survey centers on how digitization should be funded and how digitization projects should deal with various copyright issues (digitization of PD works/orphan works/out-of-print works).

The survey is pretty straightforward (took me 10 minutes to complete). If you have an opinion about these questions please make sure that you fill in the survey. The deadline is 20 september. I have also attached a pdf document with the question which i have extracted from the online questionnaire.
all the best, paul