[pd-discuss] Notes from Public Domain Calculators Meeting, Luxembourg, 2010-01-31

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 3 15:17:54 UTC 2010

Hi Samuel,

We have a European focus for Communia, which is an EU project. Also
Europeana is interested in European calculators. In general the Open
Knowledge Foundation is interested in building a set of international
calculators.

How is work on Kenya calculator going? We'd love to hear from you about this.

All the best,

Jonathan