[pd-discuss] Monthly virtual meetings on public domain calculators / public domain works

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 12 23:51:30 UTC 2010

Just to let everyone know, we are going to start the ball rolling with
the OKF Working Group on the Public Domain:

  http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/publicdomain

Part of this will be having monthly meetings to coordinate activities,
including public domain calculators, publicdomainworks.net and so on.
We are currently looking at having these at 1630 GMT / 1730 CET on the
fourth Tuesday of every month. Is this generally an alright time? If
this is difficult for many people, we can look to find another slot
that works...

Hence we hope the first meeting will take place on 26th January at 1630 GMT!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation