[pd-discuss] PD meeting 26.01.2010 and other PD things to note

Sara Wingate Gray sara.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 26 18:52:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,
thanks for everyone's input today, I've put up onto the wiki the minutes/notes from the meeting. If there's anything I missed out please do add it in.

It's here: http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/publicdomain/meetings

On another note: Jonathan and I have started to draft an invitation to send round to potential interested parties so that we can invite other relevant people to the Working Group/discussion and get more hands on deck (so to speak) as well as get a more rounded and fuller sense of what is going on in this area throughout the known universe...

We have started a list of parties/people here: http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/publicdomain/ (scroll down to "Potential Parties To Formally Invite")

Please add others who you know of as we won't have managed to cover all bases at all.

Finally, I have also begun a PDWorks friendfeed so that we can add relevant sources of PD news and updates, which should enable us to keep in the loop and make some useful discoveries (and connections etc.)

It's here: http://friendfeed.com/pdworks

It's a public group so anyone can add to the feed: please do!

I will add this link to the wiki, and envisage it may well indeed end up on the OKF website in a PD-section, once the re-design has got going and we have the community-oriented approach kicking in (this also brings me to begin thinking how our PD community might function but that's for another discussion...)

Thanks for listening & taking part.

best

Sara

Sara Wingate Gray