[pd-discuss] WG6 Public Domain Calculators meeting Amsterdam 12 July 2010

Paul Keller pk at kl.nl
Tue Jul 6 15:33:47 UTC 2010

On 6 Jul 2010, at 17:30, Severine Dusollier wrote:

> Would it be possible to start the meeting a bit earlier as my train arrives in Amsterdam at 9.43? We could then finish it at 16.30?

perfectly possible, but there is a big possibility that people will need a bit of extra sleep and morning time because of the WC final on the day before. i would assume that we should be able to finish around 1630 even if we start at 11... /paul

--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland
t: +31205756720 | m: +31641374687