[pd-discuss] Fwd: News release: The sound of music - for the first time in 60 years

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jul 9 21:02:56 UTC 2010

And I believe Professor Leech-Wilkinson (or a colleague) from CHARM is
on this list!

I remember meeting with them 3-4 years ago about the project and
sharing metadata [1]. It's great to see that the music is now finally
released! We should also get in touch about the metadata (I remember
they were engaged in digitizing a large commercial paper catalogue
from the 50s ...)

Rufus

[1]:<http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/pd-discuss/2007-June/000205.html>

Open Knowledge Foundation