[pd-discuss] Fwd: WIPO study on public domain

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 15 08:45:56 UTC 2010

Fantastic to see this out of the door!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Subject: WIPO study on public domain

Dear colleagues and friends,

I have completed a study on the public domain in copyright for WIPO,
in the frame of the Development Agenda. The study is available here.
Other language versions will be made available soon.
I hope this study might be of some interest to you. Feel free to
contact me if you have comments or questions related thereto.

Séverine Dusollier

Professor
University of Namur
5 Rempart de la Vierge - 5000 Namur - BELGIUM

The publications of Severine Dusollier are available on:
http://www.fundp.ac.be/universite/personnes/page_view/01003580/publications.html

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator