[pd-discuss] Quick catch up today (2010-06-22) at 1630 BST / 1730 CET

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 22 14:43:07 UTC 2010

Just a quick note to say that Christina Angelopoulos and I will be
having a quick catch up on Skype in just under an hour.

Pretty open agenda -- and as usual all are welcome! You can say hi on
IRC channel (#okfn on irc.oftc.net) or ping me directly on Skype at
jwygray.

Things that I'm keen to discuss include:

  * next few COMMUNIA meetings (on public domain calculators, public
domain manifesto, EU level policy recommendations, etc)
  * next steps with this WG (inviting more people, getting ball
rolling, finding dedicated coordinator, etc)

All the best,

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator