[pd-discuss] Skype call today!

Sara Wingate Gray sara.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 23 15:25:53 UTC 2010

Hi all,
As Maarten helpfully pointed out, we have our bimonthly public domain meeting today. This takes place at 16.30 GMT. If you'd like to take part, here are the details:

* Today: at 1630 GMT
* #okfn on irc.oftc.net

You can connect using a web browser at: http://ur1.ca/4fh

* Instructions on how to join using nothing more than your web browser
here: http://www.okfn.org/contact in section "IRC channel"

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Sara Wingate Gray
sara.gray at okfn.org