[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2011: an update

J.C. DE MARTIN demartin at polito.it
Sun Nov 28 16:04:09 UTC 2010

Sure, Jonathan, let's talk whenever you  are free after wednesday (that is, after the IGF Italy is over).

I am glad to report that Duke CSPD has decided to specially support the PD day alongside OKF.

As far as we are concerned, the ball is rolling already, the Torino celebration is in fact keeping us busy.

Ideas for further work: to write a simple guide on how to organize a pd celebration.

Best
JC