[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2011 / Which works enter the PD in 2011?

J.C. DE MARTIN demartin at polito.it
Tue Oct 26 10:06:28 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan and all,

As I look forward to hearing from you all about my proposal
of a OAweek-like coalition to support the PD Day,
two things:

- please add Vito Volterra, the great Italian mathematician, to the list
of notable
authors entering the PD on 1 Jan 2011 (I have already added it to the pad);

- I think that http://publicdomainreview.okfn.org is an extra cool idea !
   Congratulations!

Best,

jc