[pd-discuss] Anyone in touch with the EFF or its Copyright Watch project?

Renata Avila renata.avila.pinto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:04:04 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

My contact there is Katitza Rodriguez, former project lead of Creative
Commons Peru. You can reach her at "Katitza Rodriguez" <katitza at eff.org>,

It will be great to reactivate such nice project!

Kind Regards,

Renata Avila Pinto
LinkedIn:http://gt.linkedin.com/in/renatavila
http://globalvoicesonline.org/author/renata-avila/