[pd-discuss] Hathitrust locks public domain books; amasses scans from others, and gives full access only to partners members

Michael S. Hart hart at pglaf.org
Thu Jun 23 21:54:13 UTC 2011

As per the below:

If you want your institution's holdings digitized more rapidly,
without such obligations, though donations are accecpted, your
interests might be served by contacting someone at:

http://www.archive.org

If you don't get a reply in a few weeks, resend, and include a
cc: hart at pglaf.org
and I will attend to getting you a more speedy reply.

Michael