[pd-discuss] Getting data into PublicDomainWorks.net?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Mar 7 11:58:54 UTC 2011

Hey Rob!

Cc'ing pd-discuss and Primavera (who is currently reviewing and making
plans for our work in this area).

This is a great question and one that I don't know the answer to!
Hopefully some of the OKF folks who have worked on this project
directly (Rufus? Tatiana?) will be able to fill us in...

J.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator