[pd-discuss] PD help

Alberto Cerda alberto at derechosdigitales.org
Wed Mar 9 02:03:39 UTC 2011

If the law went into effect in 2003, but it has not retroactive effects, it
didn´t affect the status of works already in the public domain.
However, it may extend the term of those works which original terms of
protection were still in force.
It would be amazing if a Mexican colleague tell us about.
A.