[pd-discuss] public domain status for Giovanni Federzoni (29/08/1849 - 14/06/1923)

dingodog at fastmail.fm dingodog at fastmail.fm
Fri May 27 19:35:41 UTC 2011

Hi to everybody!

I'm adding several records to publicdomainworks database

I'm insecure about public domain status regarding different countries

Giovanni Federzoni (29/08/1849 - 14/06/1923)

died more than 70 years ago (1923)

so, his works are surely in public domain in Italy, France, Germany and,
generally speaking, in every country where laws say a works is in public
domain when  more than 70 years passed from author's death

However, I don't know if Giovanni Federzoni's works are in public domain
in all countries of the world

can you help me in determining public domain status in different
countries?

  dingodog at fastmail.fm