[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2012

jimie bowers jimiebowers at hotmail.ca
Sat Nov 12 11:15:35 UTC 2011

I'm wanting to know about Japanese films, I read in some places, that all Japanese films pre 1956 are Public Domain, can anyone verify this, or let me know more on PD pertaining to Japanese films? also is 1917 Louis Feuliade's "Les Vampire" serial in the public domain. And where can I get a good reliable list Of PD movies?  thanks