[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2012

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Nov 24 06:41:54 UTC 2011

Yes, I can make a commitment we will have this operational in time :-)

The issue at the moment has nothing to do with the PD calculators so
much as reloading the large corpus of metadata into BibSoup (or
similar) and then running the algorithms ...

Rufus

2011/11/23 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> (cc'ing pd-discuss list)
>
> Hmm.. not sure.
>
> Mark, Primavera, Rufus: any ideas on whether we'll have this up again
> in time for Public Domain Day 2012?
>
> http://publicdomainworks.net/stats/year/2011
>
> J.
>
> 2011/11/23 Luca Leschiutta <luca.leschiutta at polito.it>:
>> Hi Jonathan, we started to review the public domain day web site for next
>> year and found out that this link is not working anymore:
>> http://publicdomainworks.net/stats/year/2011
>>
>> Is there any chance that the link will be repaired and that something like
>> that will be made available for 2012 too?
>>

>> Thanks a lot
>> Luca

>>> ul. Gagarina 13
>>> tel.: (48+56) 6114417