[pd-discuss] Public Domain Day 2013

Dalit KD dalitkd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:21:20 UTC 2012

Dear Primavera De Filippi

In Israel we are celebrating A Decade of Creative Commons and the Public
Domain Day in 11th Dec. 2012.
It is the third time that we are celebrating the PD Day.

The program of the event can be seen at:
http://weblaw.haifa.ac.il/en/AcademyInCommunity/ClinicList/tech/PD-Day/Pages/PD2012_Program.aspx

Thanks & Happy PD Day,
Dalit Ken-Dror