[pd-discuss] Activities for Public Domain Day 2013

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:42:47 UTC 2012

My point is, I think we should have some from each of those 4 areas -
whatever is known to us as of Dec 30  :)  I think producing an infographic,
a spreadsheet, and a torrent (and an email campaign about them) shouldn't
be  beyond reach.

I would love to skype about this sometime after  0000 UTC Friday morning,
with you and anyone interested.