[pd-discuss] Open Metadata Handbook

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Mon Feb 6 10:51:25 UTC 2012

Dear all,
the drafting of the Open Metadata Handbook has gone a long way
all sections have been preliminary drafted, section 1 (introduction) is
pretty much complete, section 2 (open metadata) as well, but feel free to
add or change anything to it if you want, section 3 (technical overview) is
work in progress, we would love to hear your feedback on it, and section 4
is still under an early stage of development, this is where your
contributions are the most needed at the moment !

The Open Metadata Handbook is available at the following address:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Open_Metadata_Handbook

As usual, we encourage you to take a look at it and provide feedback about
it.

Don't hesitate to directly edit the wiki if you think anything should be
added or changed.

For any suggestion or inquires, just drop a line to the list !

Cheers,

Primavera