[pd-discuss] Julian Barnes and a new translation on The Public Domain Review

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Jan 24 15:19:41 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Two exciting bits of news from The Public Domain
Review<http://publicdomainreview.org>HQ this week:

1. We have a great article from last year's Man Booker Prize winner Julian
Barnes entitled "An Unlikely Lunch: When Maupassant Met Swinburne"
<http://publicdomainreview.org/2012/01/24/an-unlikely-lunch-when-maupassant-met-swinburne/>
[1];

2. We have a completely new English translation of Maupassant's "The
Englishman of Etretat" by Elliot
Lewis<http://publicdomainreview.org/the-englishman-of-etretat/>[2].

Also, we're taking suggestions for new content to be featured on the Public
Domain Review - so drop me an email if anyone has some ideas...

All the best,

Sam

[1]:
http://publicdomainreview.org/2012/01/24/an-unlikely-lunch-when-maupassant-met-swinburne/