[pd-discuss] Durationator collab?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 5 18:49:40 UTC 2013

Would be great to work more with Tulane in this area.

We spoke quite a bit with Elizabeth, Justin and others about this several
years ago (Justin even features in our Public Domain Calculators video [1]).

While I understand that Tulane's flowcharts are not going to be published
(and will not be openly licensed), they did kindly offer to review public
domain flowcharts that are worked on by others.

Elizabeth: do you think there's any chance that the new collaborative phase
that you're moving towards might include the publication of any of your
research for review by others? :-)

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] http://publicdomain.okfn.org/calculators/