[pd-discuss] The Public Domain Review's Class of 2014

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 20:12:33 UTC 2013

+1  I received Adam's reply at the same time as Tom.  (Of course I work
just one town over...)

I like the idea of a "class" and works passing through progressive
graduation.
Some works are born [globally] PD.
Others were unpublished and get published for the first time as PD.
Others were unclear but get tagged with CC-PD for the first time.
Others graduate from L+50 or, later, L+70.
Others finally become GPD.

Every one that graduates from any of these groups to any other one should
get a place in the yearbook.
How each class shows off its members is another story, and one that could
be distributed among different designers :-)

Sam.

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266