[pd-discuss] Digitization Agreements

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Mon Feb 18 14:52:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,
just a note to remind you that the Communia Association is currently
working on the drafting of a policy paper on digitization agreements.
We have scheduled a skype call with a number of Communia member on Thursday
March 7th.
We'll be together on an online document, from 14:00 to 17:00. The current
draft is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xA0zPxp9kOQOg79gkc6WcZ_7kCs1XYNeVZ1NcY8mVwU/edit
Anyone is welcome to contribute by adding ideas, providing suggestions or
commenting on specific parts of the document.
Also, if anyone from this list is interested in joining the skype call,
please drop me a line and let me know your skype id.
Cheers,
Primavera