[pd-discuss] Happy Public Domain Day

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Tue Jan 1 15:54:26 UTC 2013

Hi, and happy public domain day to all of you  !  :)

Please let me know if you are planning to organize any specific event to
celebrate the new works that will enter into the public domain on the 1st
January 2012. Events might include conferences, meetings, workshops, or any
public gathering around the theme of the public domain.
All events will be listed on the Public Domain Day website -
http://publicdomainday.org which constitutes the central information point
for all PD day celebrations worldwide.

Also, we need help to populate the list of authors entering into the public
domain in 2013, http://publicdomainday.org/2013/authors. I am aware that
there have been several initiatives going on to create such a list, but it
would be nice to gather all this information into a single place. If you
are available to help, please let me know !
Cheers,
Primavera