[pd-discuss] PRESS RELEASE : Gale releases all its public domain content freely on the open web

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 9 14:38:56 UTC 2013

Do we have verification on this?  I don't see a mention on the
main Gale site, and for some reason the access mechanism they
provide is a "downloader" program you have to install on
your machine.  I'd love this to be true, but I want to make
sure this isn't a hoax (with or without possible malware).

John