[pd-discuss] Privatization of the public domain by the BnF

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Fri Jan 18 15:42:48 UTC 2013

The COMMUNIA association <http://communia-association.org>, La Quadrature
du Net <http://www.laquadrature.net/>, Framasoft <http://www.framasoft.net>,
SavoirsCom1 <http://www.savoirscom1.info> and the Open Knowledge Foundation
France <http://fr.okfn.org> have published today a statement denouncing the
content of two agreements recently signed by the French National Library
(BnF) and the French Ministry of Culture which would restrict digital
access to an important part of our cultural heritage.

More info here (in French):
http://www.laquadrature.net/fr/non-a-la-privatisation-du-domaine-public-par-la-bibliotheque-nationale-de-france