[pd-discuss] Communia condems the privatisation of the public domain by the BnF

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Jan 23 12:25:42 UTC 2013

Contracts and click through agreements are the main problems for the reuse of individual pieces, but I
 think that the European Database Right could also be a problem if you tried to mass download and reproduce the whole collection elsewhere.

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org
+44(0)7877 911 412
@javierruiz
www.OpenRightsGroup.org
Winners of Liberty's Human Rights Campaigner of the Year Award 2012