[pd-discuss] 2 Proposals for OKCon

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Tue Jun 25 08:53:54 UTC 2013

This workshop proposal is looking great!
Was it accepted?

If you are still looking for artists to present public-domain-derived
works, I would be glad to give a report on the Libre Font Specimens
Book I did earlier this year. Here is an info page
<http://greyscalepress.com/?p=1610> and a 10-min video from the
presentation done at LGM Madrid: <http://vimeo.com/68202369>.

I'm based near Geneva, so this makes logistics quite easy.

Best,
Manuel