[pd-discuss] 2 Proposals for OKCon

Townsend Gard, Elizabeth townsend at tulane.edu
Fri May 31 13:01:13 UTC 2013

We would be interested in participating at here at Tulane.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2013, at 6:22 AM, "Primavera De Filippi" <primavera.defilippi at okfn.org<mailto:primavera.defilippi at okfn.org>> wrote:

I'd suggest you join both?   :)

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Maarten Brinkerink <mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl<mailto:mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl>> wrote:
Dear Primavera,

Thanks for sharing this! Because of the overlap between the different proposals, I'm not entirely sure which of the proposals are relevant to me, so maybe you can decide whether or not to include my name based on these interests:

1. Exploring opportunities to set up a Public Domain Remix 'instance' in the Netherlands
2. Exploring opportunities for my institution - the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision - to make openly available and stimulate the reuse of your PD domain collections (a very specific challenge that we are facing currently is the lack of a proper platform for sharing PD audio content, without building our own repository)

Best,

Maarten Brinkerink (Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision, Open Cultuur Data)

Op 30 mei 2013, om 19:12 heeft Primavera De Filippi <primavera.defilippi at okfn.org<mailto:primavera.defilippi at okfn.org>> het volgende geschreven:

Hello list, a few of us gathered together some ideas for 2 proposals to submit at the OKCon:
- 1 workshop for the OpenGlam panel
- 1 satellite event for the Public Domain Remix
http://okfnpad.org/pd-panel-okcon2013

It would be great if you could take a look those two proposals, and let me know if you would be interested in participating to the organisation thereof. Also please dont hesitate to make changes or suggestion to the text,
Please keep in mind that the deadline for submission is tomorrow !
Cheers,
Primavera