[pd-discuss] Launch of the Public Domain Calculator in France

Stéphane Mourey stephane.mourey at impossible-exil.info
Mon Feb 17 20:59:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think it should be a nice tool if it works...
I "randomly" tried to searches :

  * first, "Jack London / Croc-blanc": no result, just a blank page content,
  * second, "Victor Hugo / Les Misérables" : document and author found,
    but the calculator give no result after about 30 seconds of
    computation...

Well, one thing you have to improve quickly is to not leave a blank when
there is no result (search or computation).

Regards,

Stéphane Mourey

Le 17/02/2014 18:06, Primavera De Filippi a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
> we are pleased to announce the launch of the public domain calculator
> for France.
>
> /The public domain calculator is a technical tool that help people
> figure out the legal status of a work in a particular jurisdiction so
> as to establish whether the work is still protected by copyright law
> has already entered into the public domain. /
>
> The beta version of the application is available on the following
> website:
> http://calculateurdomainepublic.fr
>
> Do not hesitate to send us your comments or suggestions on how to
> improve the app!

Blog: Impossible Exil <http://impossible-exil.info>
Bitmessage <https://www.bitmessage.org>:
BM-2D7keexEn8tGyYBEqGt88U2CZtpEnRzZor