[pd-discuss] HD video files

Nina Paley nina at ninapaley.com
Tue Nov 18 14:21:03 UTC 2014

I recently posted This Land Is Mine at 4K HD on archive.org: TLIM_HD1.mov
 However I seem to have used CC-SA rather than CC-0 (I only switched Sita
to CC-0 recently).

I don't know how to find specifically HD on archive.org, except to search
"HD":
https://archive.org/search.php?query=HD%20AND%20collection%3Aopensource_movies

Vimeo supports HD and has a CC-0 category:
http://vimeo.com/creativecommons/cc0

Best,

--Nina

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:07 AM, Julien Lahmi <jlahmi at noos.fr> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I would like to make mashup videos from public domain movies for the first
> Public Domain Festival in Paris.
>
> I need high quality files (better than what we find on archive.org) to
> project on a movie screen.
> Do you know where I can find it ? To whom I have to ask ?
>
> And if you know other artists who made 100% public domain movies, please
> let my know.
>
> Thank you for your informations,
>
> Julien Lahmi
> http://julienlahmi.com/cineaste/