[pd-discuss] List of legally distributable

Petter Reinholdtsen pere-okfn at hungry.com
Wed Aug 21 05:24:18 UTC 2019

[Chris Sakkas]
> Hi folks,
>
> Thanks for sharing -- that's really great!
>
> It's on a much smaller scale, but the Free & Open Works! wiki collects some
> movies under Creative Commons licences/in the public domain:
>
> http://faow.referata.com/wiki/Film

Perhaps you can convince those maintaining that list to add IDMB title
ID as a globally stable and unique identifier for each film, to make it
easier to compare with other film lists?

The site seem to be overloaded.  It was very slow to load, and some
times I got an error page and was told it had too many connections.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen