[Pdr] Fwd: remixing copyright

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Aug 14 09:19:27 UTC 2012

This came into info@ ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: D K <justadandak at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Subject: remixing copyright
To: info at okfn.org

Hey guys - I recently wrote a blog post about remixing copyright with an
idea to weave in a social layer to it all as well:

http://justadandak.com/remixing-copyright-creating-curating-public-works/

You can see in the comments someone highlighted your work and I would love
to have your thoughts on what I wrote, if there's any platforms which
already do it, if you're interested in it as a concept to talk about etc?

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance for your time.

DK
justadandak.com

…become a bonfire and dare the world to put you out!

--
Sam Leon
Community Coordinator