[Pdr] Reformatting PDR postcards?

Jonathan Gray j.gray at cantab.net
Fri Mar 9 03:00:16 UTC 2012

Adam, Sam: could you perhaps see if Kat or anyone else at the OKF
might be able to reformat the postcards for printing in the US? Not
sure how complicated a job this is.

Could either be, 4.25" x 6" or 5" x 7". I suspect bigger than that is
too luxurious/cumbersome. Further details below.

If someone can reformat, I can get some printed and distribute at SF
cultural heritage institutions. Lots of potential
readers/donors/supporters here!

J.