[Pdr] Music on PDR

Adam Green mradamrgreen at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:09:46 UTC 2012

He drifted off and never heard back from him. He will have now left
soundcloud by now. He wanted to replace our internetarchive audio with the
soundcloud player and yes, was willing to do that for us.

the playlists/pdr-audio-channel sounds great but then we have to think how
that affects our internet archive zone.. maybe not the best move to move
away from the internet archive player if we are hoping to partner up with
them ....

had a brief look at teh blog SAM. lloks great. and i really like the idea
of getting some 'experts' in on audio curation... there are some amazing
collections out there i am sure... shall we have a call on this sam
sometime this week??