[Pdr] (no subject)

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed May 9 17:57:08 UTC 2012

I'll get Tom to write an import script, he's already written a few this
week. If you're going to mark-up do it in Wiki-text as we already have a
working import script for that.

That might be time consuming, so go ahead and do plain text, there's no
harm in that. Plain text can be ingested but it just won't give us the
information for breadcrumb trails etc but mark up can be added within
TEXTUS and will be a useful test of the system to give it a try.

Sam Leon
Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org/