[Pdr] Question about copyright

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed Jan 16 16:16:34 UTC 2013

Hi Naîmi,

There are some subtle differences between the open licenses used on the
collections we have but they all permit you to produce derivates or "remix"
the work (which I think is what you plan to do). So don't worry about using
them in the way you describe.

We're so excited to hear that you'll be producing some t-shirts. Could you
tell us which collections you are using? We'd really appreciate an
attribution to the Public Domain Review as a nod to our hard working
curators who scour the web, but this is of course not compulsory.

Please do send links to the finished product so that we can let our
community and readership know about this.

All the best,
Sam

--
Sam Leon