[Product] Icecat for image and content.

Loic Tailou cheri974 at hotmail.fr
Fri Dec 6 14:06:40 UTC 2013

Hello Philippe,

Have you tried update product data with icecat for product who need content and image ?

Because i see there are product who have not description and spécification.

I have an iphone, if there is an app i will be honored to participate in scanning product barcode and add information here at Reunion island.

My project here it's launch a platform and app for help buyer find more information about a product and find where he can find it at a lower price or buy it directly in my app or sell it easily quickly!

Best regards / Cordialement,
Loic Tailou