[Product] Relationship between Product OKFN, the POD project and OpenFoodFacts

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:21:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
I was wondering whether there was plans to work together or even
merge Product OKFN, the POD project and OpenFoodFacts now that it's an OKFN
project.
I was also wondering whether there'd be an increased focus on scalability
(a slight problem I've noticed for the time being with OpenFoodFacts), with
a focus on leveraging mobile as well as finding ways to turn collected
images into quality data in a scalable way (using captchas to label
products, and those kind of ideas)
Also, I was wondering how things were going to be organized for
volunteering, organisation…

sincerely,
Pierre