[Product] Null values in GTIN Name

Philippe Plagnol philippe.plagnol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:20:57 UTC 2014

Thanks for your answer

to create this product repository, we need to have
- a developer team Python / Django  (from the manager to the developer
helping sometime)
- a functional team writing the functional specifications (I will be part
of this team)

if you want to participate, please go here and explain how you would like
to participate

thx in advance

Philippe