[Product] finding GPC info

Jessica Helm helm at silentspring.org
Mon Apr 13 16:03:35 UTC 2015

The OPD site was down last week when I first searched, but looks great now.
Congratulations!

My question is about GPC info. OPD offers segment (thank you!) and says
family, class brick info is coming soon for two products I searched.

Is that the case for most of the database (segment but no more GPC info),
and if so, can you estimate when the family, class, and brick info will be
available for most products? Is it on the order of days, weeks, months, or
years?

Separately, are GPC assignments for product GTINs tracked by GEPIR? If so,
is it possible to extract them by searching?

Thank you for all you are doing.

Sincerely,
Jessica

--