[Product] Need help

familog familog at free.fr
Wed Feb 18 08:01:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm developping (in France) my own application to manage shopping lists.
Some time ago I was very happy to discover Open Data Products  a
database where I found many of usual products and brands. I decided to
rebuild the application based on the ODP datatabase. I was able to
download DB and to install it on my own server.
It seems that many things have changed since this time so I would like
to know now if I can continue to download the DB and use it or if there
is a new procedure to follow.
Please help me it is little confuse to me. Let me know where I can find
information about ODP Database usage (download, updates ...).

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards, Joël
familog at free.fr

Adresse Mail: familog at free.fr