[Product] Updated database

Jaakko Korhonen jaakko at okf.fi
Tue Jun 14 13:21:01 UTC 2016

What is the source of this 2013 data?
What kind of action would updating it involve?
Cheers,Jaakko
From: r.porrini at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 13:20:46 +0200
To: hbeukers at xs4all.nl
CC: product at lists.okfn.org
Subject: Re: [Product] Updated database

Hi everybody,
I would like to contribute to the project, too!
Let me know if I can help.

Me too! Van: product [mailto:product-bounces at lists.okfn.org] Namens Dave Lampton
Verzonden: vrijdag 13 mei 2016 23:34
Aan: Daniel Fowler; Yash Ganthe
CC: product at lists.okfn.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Product] Updated database (I'm not sure who's in charge right now, but let me know if you need my help.)-- Dave Lamptontwitter: @dave_lamptonLinkedIn.com/in/DaveLampton  On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 10:01 AM Dave Lampton <dave.lampton at gmail.com> wrote:I'd be happy to host it.
 On Fri, May 13, 2016, 9:02 AM Daniel Fowler <daniel.fowler at okfn.org> wrote:Hello,Philippe Plagnol (the original developer) has actually done some really great work recently on this project, the results of which are currently hosted here: http://labs-opd.herokuapp.com/homeWe're actually looking for a new maintainer for the project.  The new version is running on Django and the source code is here: https://github.com/okfn/labs-opdAny interest :)?Cheers,Dan On 4 May 2016 at 17:51, Yash Ganthe <yashgt at gmail.com> wrote:Hi,

The products database seems to be last updated in 2013. Is there a
plan to update it further to the latest products as of 2016?

Regards,
Yash
product mailing list
product at lists.okfn.org