[publicdata-eu] Dates for data catalogues interoperability workshop?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jan 17 19:35:44 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This morning we were floating some dates for the data catalogues
interoperability workshop which (as you may know) we're very keen to
have. In particular we were looking at the week of the 7-11th March.

Richard Cyganiak, Will Waites: any chance you guys could make any
dates during this week?

All: how does this sound? Any clashes?

It will basically be a small hands on workshop for developers working
on data catalogues, to discuss interoperability, metadata exchange,
etc. And crucially to try some things out (rather than just talking
about it). ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator